Chocolate Flourless CDB Cake
Are you a chocolate lover? If so, this should fulfill your chocolate cravings! Check out the new recipe for the chocolate flourless Cookie Dough Bites cake.
The ingredients are as follows:
1 cup Cookie Dough Bites
4 ounces unsweetened bittersweet chocolate
1 stick unsalted butter
¾ cup sugar
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Cookie Dough Bites Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and use cooking spray on the 8-inch round baking pan.
2. Simmer water using sauce pan with a double boiler over it. Melt chocolate chips with butter, stirring, until smooth.
3. Remove top of double boiler or bowl from heat and whisk sugar into chocolate mixture.
4. Add eggs to the mixture and whisk well.
5. Add ½ cup cocoa powder and ¾ cup Cookie Dough Bites and stir until mixture is combined thoroughly.
6. Now the mixture is ready to be poured into the pan.
7. Bake the cake in the center of the oven for 25 minutes.
8. Cool cake in pan on a rack 5 minutes until it is ready to be served on a plate.